How to CIPP for Pasadena Rugby 2016/2017 Season
- Visit USA Rugby’s Membership Management System.
- If you’re a current or former member of USA Rugby, click the “Login” button to enter your Login information. (If you’ve forgotten your User ID or Password, you can click on the “Forgot Password” link on the left-side menu.) If you’re not currently a member of USA Rugby and would like to join, click the “Join USA Rugby” button.
- Enter your information. Returning players: confirm your name, address, telephone number, and other required identifying information. Complete the necessary sections and click the “Submit button.”
- From the player membership section (first section) select the appropriate team from the drop-down menu and accept the legal disclosures under the Waiver section. For example, select Pasadena Women’s Rugby Football Club if playing on the Women’s team. This screen should indicate that your payment will be $45.00 to CIPP.
- Enter your payment information and click “join.” You will see a confirmation screen once you have successfully CIPPed for the 2015/2016 season. You will also receive an email with the same confirmation.